Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving week...

So this break has been interesting to say the least. With 11 people in the house and only two showers...it was great fun! But on a lighter note, I finished my very first crochet baby blanket! I will post up a picture as soon as I can get my camera up and running again. I must say though, I am extremely proud of myself for making this blanket, I think it turned out amazing! I guess I should start off with a little bit about me, seeing as how this is my first post and all :]

Well, I am 21 and expecting my baby girl Oakleigh in March! I have just began re-learning the art of crochet and it has been a pretty rough start, but I'm coming along quite nicely :]. Hopefully I can get to the point where I will be able to create my own patterns and all that but it might take a while so just me patient with me! So for anyone who is interested...this is the beginning of a long and tedious friendship, but in the end it will definitely be worth every hardship!

No comments:

Post a Comment