Sunday, December 26, 2010

Elfie hat :]

So I havent been keeping up with this blog, even though I swore to myself I would!!! But I am vowing to at least TRY harder after the new year :].
I am officially at my third trimester! This little girl  is such a kicker but I love every minute of it :]. I have finally started my trek back into the sewing world and have actually done pretty well so far. I decided to use cloth diapers not too long ago and found a forum about sewing them yourself so I thought I would give it a try. I made my first CD last week and its got to be the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!! I don't think I'll be able to use it just because its not made very well, but its a start! I also made an adorable little Elfie hat and a cute little headband with a flower out of this bamboo silk yarn that I love! They are just too cute. The hat needs a little work (I didn't start to get the hang of the hat until about halfway into it) so I'm going to try and make up a pattern for it after I figure out some issues I have with it.
Other than all of that, Christmas was great! I got what I wanted (a new camera!) and gave some awesome gifts. This had to be the best Christmas on my part, it was the first one that I could actually buy good gifts for everyone and I loved it! So I hope y'all all had a fabulous Christmas, and have a Happy New Year soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment