Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So I've started a blanket! Its an adorable pattern that I found on ravelry and here is the link. http://solgrim.blogspot.com/2009/06/sirkel-i-kvadrat.html
I'm doing it pretty much exactly the same but maybe adding a border to the finished blanket, not sure yet though..ill decide that when the time comes. but as i go along i will definitely post up some pictures!

I'm so excited though, I got sooo much new yarn today! I got some fantastic cotton yarn that is just so soft and easy to work with, I absolutely love it! Thats what I'm using for the blanket. Then I got some bamboo yarn to make a few hats and some cute bulky yarn to perfect my hat pattern..so lots of crocheting in my future! It works though, seeing as I have nothing else to do!! Happy crocheting y'all :]

No comments:

Post a Comment